My life and my loves!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

All kinds of new!



Finally, we are in our new house! I would post pictures, however my camera isn't working due to a bad charger. Hopefully soon, I will take care of that. We live in the middle of nowhere, TX, also known as Rhome. So far, we're enjoying that. It takes about 10 or 11 minutes to get to the nearest grocery store, so I plan on stocking up every time I go! The neighbors here are very friendly and have all come to introduce themselves. Apparently they all get together and grill, and watch certain games. Ramon totally loves it, me, on the other hand- not so much of a "talking or hanging out with the neighbors" type of gal. But, I will work on that. :) Guido is LOVING the new yard and new dogs, but he came through the fence chasing after a cat. There seems to be a plethora of cats around here, which I'm not thrilled about. And we just realized that our bushes at the front door are swarming with bees. So, if you have any ideas on how to take care of that, let me know!

On another note, I have a brand new nephew, which I might add is ADORABLE! John Eric Jr., I call him baby J. and I so wanted to put him in my purse and bring him home with me. He was 6lbs 19oz and a tiny little thing. It made me want another one so bad. I was in Killeen when he was born, and stayed with my sister a couple days. Her husband will be home from Iraq tomorrow afternoon for a couple weeks. It will be very hard when leaves to go back, so say a prayer for them.



It has been sinking in lately that I need to figure out where Ethan will be going to school next year. So, today, I started looking, again. I'm having a very hard time with the thought of him leaving me, and that a stranger will be in charge of his life and learning for 4-6 hours a day. It really makes me sick to my stomach, but it has to be done. I think I found a school for him in Decatur, which is about 10 minutes away. It's a private christian school, which is affordable, so we will go check it out soon.

Here is a story about Elise. Tonight I was making dinner and she was in the kitchen. I told her "don't touch the stove, it's hot" she said "NO"! (lately that is all she says- not so cute), she then touched the stove and started screaming and holding her finger out to me. I said, "it's HOT" so the rest of the night she has been saying "hot, hot" all while holding her little red finger out. Kind of funny, and I don't think she will touch the stove again! She used to be my sweet little princess, and lately she has been my fit throwing, no saying, hitting, almost two year old. :(

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

layout

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, and for now a student!

Who reads this mess?

Blog Archive