My life and my loves!

Monday, February 23, 2009

A cute story!


I have a funny story about Ethan. Yesterday I was sitting in the chair, and he got in my lap, rubbed my face and said "mom, I just love you so much" I said "I love you too Ethan, do you love me even when I'm mad at you?" He said "um...well no!" and I said "well, I love you even when you're being bad" He said.."mom, I really appreciate that!" HA! I just thought that was so funny! Where did he learn the word "appreciate"?


I sing to Elise all the time, and she really loves "Twinkle, Twinkle". The other day I was singing to her and she started finishing me "up above the world so.." and she would say "high" then I would say "like a diamond in the..." and she would say "sky". :) So SWEET! Man, she is starting to surprise me everyday!


I LOVE them!




No comments:

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

layout

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, and for now a student!

Who reads this mess?

Blog Archive