My life and my loves!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Elise's Birthday







Elise had a birthday recently......well about four months ago, but who's keeping track! I've been a little busy around here!




Her birthday was great fun, however I think Elise was a little overwhelmed. I have zero pictures of her smiling, nor did she smile for anyone that attended! We tried to do a tea party theme, the cake was beautiful- thanks to Trudenia! We had pretty "princess" dresses for all the girls to dress up in, complete with tiara's! We also had a penata, and I've decided to have one at every birthday party to keep the tradition alive as part of their heritage. Plus, it's fun to beat the candy out of something! We are blessed to have so many friends and family that love our children!

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

layout

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, and for now a student!

Who reads this mess?

Blog Archive