My life and my loves!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My first blog

OK, so it seems that everyone is blogging and I guess I will join in! I've told Ramon a few times that I think we should start- mostly so we can keep stories for the kids to read down the road. I'm not very good at this type of thing, so I'm hoping to get better! Ha!

You may, or may not be curious about the web address! There's a group called G Love and Special Sauce, I really like their music! An old friend turned me onto them long ago, and I'm still thankful! Anyway, the address came from one of their songs called "My baby got Sauce"!

"My baby got sauce
Your baby ain't sweet like mine
(She got sauce)"

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

layout

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, and for now a student!

Who reads this mess?

Blog Archive